MakeUseOf Answers is our very own Question & Answer forum, where you can submit your tech-related questions and we will try to solve them for you. With the diversity of questions posted, we heavily rely on help from our readers. And we reward your help every Friday in our Best Answer of the Week contest.
Over the past couple of days, several readers submitted questions concerning their iPhone. Maybe you have solved one of these in the past or are in need of a solution for yourself. Have a look!
- How do I transfer music from my PC to my iPhone 4?
- Why are my iPhone 3GS application screens shutting down randomly?
- Can I copy IPA files to a non-jailbroken iPhone?
- Why did my jailbroken iPhone 3GS stop working after I reset the network settings?
- How can I fix my iPhone that is stuck on the Apple logo?
- How can I get my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1 out of being stuck?
Did you know you can earn points for solving questions? Register with MakeUseOf, be logged in, respond to a question, and earn 10 points per answer. Points are added to your overall score at the end of the day, limits apply.
For regular updates of new questions subscribe to the Answers RSS Feed.
Need help? Ask A Question at MakeUseOf Answers.